Monday, August 20, 2007

Wait, did he say healed or healing?

So I know the answer, but I can at least pretend he went with healed :) Report from the surgeon was very good today. He was overwhelmed by the mobility I had back in my hand at 4 weeks post-op and said that I can leave the brace off unless I feel like I need to protect it. I've been directed to go with 2 more weeks of "light use" and then I'm free to go nuts. I'm thinking that light use means road biking instead of mountain biking so I'll see you on the roads :)

Today was chaos at work and the rest of the week is not looking promising. Let's hope I can keep getting workouts in among all the days of getting up at 4:30 and getting beaten on all day. Is it bad when it's not even 9 and you're thinking of crawling in bed? G'night...

No comments: