Sunday, August 19, 2007

Character building

I posted up to the gang looking for someone to do 8-12 miles at 7-8 minute pace this morning. I left it pretty wide hoping to find some company. Well somehow me and the one guy who responded translated that into 12 miles at 7 minute pace. Not the extreme I would have chosen first, but these things happen. At one point we had the option to cut it to about 10.5 or go the long way. I gave him the choice and he chose the long way and said "It'll be a character building run." I wanted to throw him into the woods. RTB better feel like a cake walk this year...

2 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

Happy Birthday Rich! The big 3-3!
Hugs from us all in NY!

trackrich said...

Thanks! Crap I'm getting old :( Ah well, I figure I'm not officially old until one of the boys beats me in a race :)