Thursday, June 14, 2007

Almost there

For those who have checked in, yes, I'm alive. We're all hanging in there and I think all 4 of us are starting to miss mommy (a lot). The 2 year old has saved me by not having a "I need mommy" meltdown. The 4 (almost 5) year old has saved me by just being so damn funny (he always is)... he's the type of kid that will probably get away with more than he should in his life just because he's got that thing about him that makes it hard to be mad or even serious with him. The 6 year old has been genuinely trying very hard to be helpful. Me and him have butted heads a couple times, but we do all the time because he's my clone.

Hell, I've even ridden the trainer twice this week so it can't be all bad. Probably racing this weekend... no clue where.

More when I can...

No comments: