Friday, January 05, 2007

Grrr, Argh...

What do you get when you get a severe type-A person sick enough that they leave work early and don't feel look doing anything? A very frustrated individual. I finally threw in the towel today at work and conceded to the germ warfare my kids have been subjecting me to for weeks. I also decided that it was more fair to not stay around infecting everyone I work with. I got home and felt ok so I started picking up the house some. I made it through maybe an hour of that and totally ran out of energy so I laid on the couch for an hour and a half. I don't lay down for that long unless I'm sleeping so at this point in the evening, I feel like I've been useless all day. Oh well, I'll probably pack it in soon and try to sleep it off so that I have some hope of enjoying the nice weather to get out for rides this weekend. Roads tomorrow, trails Sunday if everything goes right. Winter will hit eventually (and all of New England will bitch about it like we've had the worst winter ever) so better enjoy it now.

No comments: