Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Whole New Level of Early

I think I've hit a new low (or high depending on how you look at it). The daycare has to close early today so I have to leave work no later than 2 to get the boys. That meant if I didn't want to fall further behind in time I owe at work, I had to get here by 5. Yes folks, that meant a 3:30 alarm. I was here so early that there were no guards at the desk yet. I felt like an ass because I had to buzz into security and tell them I was stupid and didn't know how to get in. Hopefully I don't have a reason to learn how the off-hours system works here.

In other news it's back to school this week so the bathroom project has come to a screeching halt again. I'm hoping I can keep the motivation going and get the painting done this week. Probably nothing before I finish this week's paper though. Got out early enough to get in a run yesterday so that was good other than the fact that I felt a little loopy from the headcold I caught from the biohazards living with me.

Ok... better do something productive with the fact that NOBODY else is in the freaking building...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I was snoozing at that hour. :-)

Give it time, before you know it you will no longer sleep again.