Wednesday, November 15, 2006

O-5-30... What's the O stand for?

Oh my God it's early! I work 30 miles from home. I pulled into the garage here at 5:30 a.m. You do the math.

So this afternoon is our first ever parent-teacher conference. There shouldn't be any surprises because the teacher is pretty good about keeping us updated. We do have to ask about his first progress report though because it said he's having trouble with "problem solving". What we don't know is this is an analytical skill thing meaning he'll never go to a tech school or if it's a social skill problem meaning he'll fit right in at a tech school ;) Should be interesting.

I've got nothing else for this early in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun. Though it never hurt Bobby Boucher (Adam Sandler in the Water Boy). "Momma says I don't have de Social Skills".

He'll be fine. If not, let him tackle Colonel Sanders a few times and he'll be right as rain.