Friday, November 17, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

Don't you hate it when you finally hit Friday and then your work day gets dragged out? I had to get the family truckster serviced this morning which meant I got here late which means I leave late. On the plus side, I still get out on time to pick up the cross bike which is now ready after a few mods at the shop. A little bar tape and a front wheel swap tonight and I'll be styling. Now lets just hope I don't create new work for the shop during Sunday's race. Let this be a header free weekend.

With the short week coming up I may actually get a chance (there, I just jinxed it) to work on the now long overdue new bathroom project. It's getting close to me needing to check how long building permits are good for before they expire. Let's hope I can put in a few hours and make progress. The amount of remaining work is painfully small so once I get started things should be good.

By the way, in case you were wondering, waiting for simulations to run is even more fun that watching grass grow. I guess the "bonus" is that it gives me time to post mindless commentary...

No comments: