Friday, July 27, 2007

Quick update

So the hand feels pretty good. I'm off the painkillers so if anyone wants to buy some lets talk :) j/k of course...

All the more environmentally conscious people may be happy to know that I traded the gas sucking Explorer for a much more reasonable Civic. Yes, someone will still be sucking the oil fields dry until that truck dies, but I'm trying to not be the cuplrit. Nothing like doubling your mileage all in one move. Still gotta pick up a new roof rack for the new ride, but (un)fortunately I have no need to transport a bike for a while so I've got time.

As far as Tour de Test Tubes commentary, I'll just say this: To answer the question of "If everyone's doing it is it still cheating?" my response is "Hell yah it is!" It's cheating all the rest of us. I think the appropriate response to those still getting caught is Here's your sign.

Have a good weekend all.

No comments: