Friday, May 16, 2008

Daddy, Sam called me Poopie

My desired response was "I'm going to call you much worse if you don't get your arse back in bed", but my actual response was "Ignore him and go to sleep". Such is about the excitement I get these days. My dearest lovely wife is currently strolling down a street somewhere in Key West with a fruity adult beverage in her hand. By tomorrow night she'll be doing the same in Cozumel Mexico. By Monday night when she returns I may be waiting at the airport with the kids and my own ticket to Vegas. We're hanging in there though... no trips to the hospital or things to repair in the house. I think we're even all wearing clean socks today. Did I mention I'm doing the Pats Peak 6 hour? Yes, there's a connection.

3 comments:

gewilli said...

shoot - i shoulda sent my wife with yours...

that'd help get me the hall pass to do pats peak 6hr

solobreak said...

Six hours is kind of a long time to leave the kids tied to a tree. Maybe Gewilli will come and babysit so you don't get in trouble.

Bad Brad said...

I wish G baby sat me when I was younger...