Thursday, February 15, 2007

The rare late night post

Ok, so 10:30's not too late, but it's gonna feel like it at 5 a.m. when the alarm goes off. Just finished cleaning up from 90 minutes on the gerbil wheel and watching the B's blow it again. I should have just finished tape 3 of the 02 Tour to spare myself the pain. Oh, and today's PSA... grease your Speedplay pedals instead of waiting until way later than you probably should have done it. It actually took some force to push the sludge out the back side while I worked the new stuff in. They weren't crunchy so I think all will be ok.

Sort of a slow weekend on tap I guess... with Feb vaca next week there's no swimming or skating for the boys this weekend. So it's just karate and public skating if we decide to take them for extra practice. We're booked for back to back appts at the tattoo parlor tomorrow so I'll finally have the new ink to show off. Pictures no later than Sunday... I promise. I'll even include the rest of the skin art gallery since I'm making the effort. Gotta love when your 5th anniversary gift and a valentine's gift from your wife are tattoos. She's a keeper :)

Ok... hopefully I've wound down enough to sleep. I'm actually better off than my wife... her soccer game started at 10. Still better than the 11:20 p.m. game scheduled in a few weeks. Till the weekend...

No comments: