Monday, October 22, 2007

Super short one

It's 7:30 a.m., I've been at work for an hour, and I'm already swamped. I actually was pre-screwed when I determined I couldn't come in Saturday. Anywho... decent weekend all things considered. Awesome ride yesterday. About 2 hours of combo riding on roads and trails on the cross bike. I felt it the rest of the day so I'm counting it as a good workout. Signed up last night for Brockton, Canton, and N. Hampton so that's my near-term plans. I also have plane tix to KS now so I'm official (I suppose I should find somewhere to stay too). This week is going to be insane. Let's see if I can keep the mojo from yesterdays ride going.

2 comments:

Bad Brad said...

RED SOX ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES!!!

See you @ Canton!

trackrich said...

I see Brad woke up by 2:30 after staying up all night and watching the game. Must be nice to be in college... some of us had to be at work today :)