Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Scam

Apparently ground water intrusion of any type is not covered by insurance, or at least mine. Forget the fact that we've gone to great personal expense to prevent damage to the house and that I've gone to great lengths to minimize the size of any claim I'd be filing from this incident. I knew they'd find a way to weasle out of this... pictures to follow on my other blog (link forthcoming with the pictures).

Oh, and I hand in my final today... One. Semester. Left.

2 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

For us, we had to buy an additional rider to cover ground water. It's well worth it though!

trackrich said...

The lady was claiming that the best we could do was buy coverage against power to the sump pump going out, but the price varied greatly depending on the coverage level. We're meeting with a different agent next week so we'll see.